Primary purpose of job
Executes the implementation of QatarEnergy’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) agenda and executes the initiatives/projects as assigned by the Head, Social Responsibility, and as assigned to plan, manage and execute any community activities/events at QatarEnergy locations.
Experience & Skills
- 5 years of related experiences in a major oil and gas company; CSR experience preferred.
- Excellent proficiencies in both English and Arabic languages (spoken and written).
- Excellent and well-proven communication, diplomatic and presentation skills.
- Excellent and well-proven analytical and research capabilities coupled with very high level of work ethic, professionalism and organizing ability..
- Bachelor Degree in Public Relations/Marketing Communication/Event Management/Sustainability or equivalent qualifications.