About the job
The Social Strategy & Communications Manager will be responsible to implement a content marketing strategy to support immediate and long-term strategic objectives and build awareness & consideration of our brand, network, innovation(s) and our existing product & services portfolio.
- Work cross-functionally, with the brand team and brief agency partners to deliver needed support and content. This includes budget management & setting up workflows and structures.
- Set up and manage key performance and evaluation KPIs.
- Execute and continuously refine a content strategy, roadmap, and calendar.
- Develop innovative recommendations and solutions for releasing content and ensure all digital content is fit for purpose.
- Translate brand needs into sound recommendations for content strategy, plans and tactical execution.
- Ensure integration of digital efforts into overarching marketing campaigns.
- Implement best practices and devise strategies to drive traffic and conversion.
- Cultivate a data-driven mentality with an emphasis on analysis, insight, and recommended action.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of digital programs through metrics and analysis.
- Contribute to the ideas, development, creation, and implementation of all customer-facing marketing programs for the business and the company at large.
Apply if you have.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2-4 years of experience in Social Media, Digital content and strategies
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding the digital marketing landscape, from an industry, marketer, consumer and publisher perspective
- Strong drive, adaptable and creative thinking