Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
Sheraton Hotels & Resorts is part of Marriott International’s looking for a Social Media Specialist.
- Manage the day-to-day activities for social media channels
- Establish long-range objectives and specify the strategies and actions to achieve them.
- Manage active and engaged communities around a defined topic or topics by managing long-lead editorial calendars, monitoring online conversations.
- Participate in online conversations to build Brand visibility, customer satisfaction and marketing/eCommerce support.
- Establish a positive online presence for the hotel(s) by integrating property-specific and Brand messaging in a compelling and valuable way for participants.
- Provide measurement of the impact of an online presence to the hotel’s overall business.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow all company policies and procedures; ensure uniform and personal appearance are clean and professional; maintain the confidentiality of proprietary information; protect company assets.
- Welcome and acknowledge all guests according to company standards; anticipate and address guests’ service needs; thank guests with genuine appreciation.
- Speak with others using clear and professional language; answer telephones using appropriate etiquette.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others; listen and respond appropriately to the concerns of other employees.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards. Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats; move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 10 pounds without assistance; stand, sit or walk for an extended period of time.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested.