Alhazm, a top luxury shopping destination in the heart of Doha- Qatar, specializes in providing clients a distinguished journey through our unique shopping and fine dining experience.
You will be responsible for brand communication of consumers and business engagement efforts across all social media platforms for Alhazm. You have to ensure that the content and conversations taking place in our online communities reflect the individual brand voice, as well as collective company image. You will be responsible for monitoring conversations and managing replies, content planning, and day-to-day management of our social support channels.
- Leverage social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn, Snapchat, etc.) to communicate brand stories
- Assist in the development of social media strategies and tactics, including developing campaign briefs, brand building initiatives, influencer programs, channel budget, best practices to accelerate performance, and identify new opportunities
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner following a standardized protocol
- Conduct daily social listening and monitoring of our brand portfolio and competition
- Analyze and report on ROIs, competitive research, social trends, and data to optimize ongoing campaigns and to apply learnings to future campaigns
- Work closely with external influencer agencies to set brand expectations, obtain and review content, and report results
- Assist in developing and executing bold, innovative social media campaigns in conjunction with the marketing and media team
- Attend events, photoshoots, and more to capture live and static content for digital platforms
- 5 years of social media management and social campaign experience with a focus on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn, Snapchat etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Marketing, or related field
- Must be a team player and have outstanding writing, editing and proofreading skill
- Working knowledge of Adobe’s Photoshop preferred
- Ability to think creatively and take initiative to improve or create effective processes
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable while working in a fast-paced environment