About the job
Combines marketing and social media management skills to architect and enhance clients social media presences, including interacting with customers, promoting brand-focused interactive and engaging content, and expanding opportunities for revenue. Works with social media team members to create innovative social media campaigns..
- The objective is about increasing the probability. The more quality leads you can attract as marketing & Sales.
- KPIs for this objective should be focused on initiatives that define what a “quality lead” is or indicators of whether your efforts are working along the way.
- Increase lead quality
- Shorten the sales cycle
- Reduce percentage of lost deals/sales
- Increase customer lifetime value
- Improve awareness and demand around new products/services
- Increase positive product reviews
- Increase profitability
- Increase brand visibility
- Develop an engaged audience
- Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including advertising, product development, and brand management
- Work closely with social media team members on social media implementation best practices and strategies
- Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Reports progress to Director Marketing
- Grows and expands clients social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
- Researches and monitors activity of company competitors
- Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages
Skills and Qualifications
- Experience as a social media manager or a similar role
- Experience in creating social media strategies
- Knowledge of best practices for social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organized and able to multitask
Here are some “good to have” qualifications you can mention in your job description:
- Bachelors in marketing, digital marketing, internet marketing or related field
- Prior experience as a copywriter
- Prior experience as a content manager