This is the second level position in the administration function. Focus is on learning the internal process and combining job knowledge with administrative skills to effectively manage activities. Works under very minimal supervision to acquire skills and knowledge. Seek opportunities to learn, gain experience and advance.
- Studying the competition & client social media and develop the best digital marketing & social media presence for the company.
- Facilitates all aspects of graphic design and digital marketing communications through social media and Company Newsletter ensuring consistent messaging, visual imagery, and branding across all communication channels for the company and its subsidiaries.
- To achieve superior customer engagement and intimacy, website traffic by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
- Coordinate with the different Subsidiaries, Divisions and Departments of the Petrotec Group and ensure effective digital marketing campaigns through the different Social Media platforms in accordance with the planned objectives as approved by management.
- Create, maintain & execute a social media editorial calendar & posting schedule.
- Analyzing daily, weekly & monthly digital marketing statistics to optimize platform growth, and report the progress to the management on a regular basis.
- Utilize graphics to enhance & heighten our social media presence.
- Generate, edit, publish & share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections.
- Conduct competitive research in the online channel & measure the impact of social media on the overall marketing efforts.
- Design the Company Newsletter & marketing flyers for all the Divisions and ensure the deliverance & distribution to all the client base and partners.
Education & Certification:
- Degree in Communications or Marketing.
- Marketing Experience.
- Experience with Major Social Media Platforms.
- Content Creation and Graphic Design, Photoshop (or equivalent software) proficiency is a must.
- Experience in designing Newsletters and marketing flyers.
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication skills in English & Arabic.
- Attention to details, Self-motivated and Team player
Skills & Competencies:
Minimum 3-5 years of work experience in Social Media Marketing.