We are currently looking for a Social Media Manager in Qatar.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversees all company social media accounts.
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages.
- Coordinates social media messaging with advertising departments, brand managers, and quarterly or seasonal company goals and offering guidance or direction.
- Audits and analyses social media presences, including digital advertising costs and returns.
- Analyses social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine areas for social media campaign improvement.
- Works with other divisions to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages.
- Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces.
- Creates weekly SM reports and analysis of the day-to-day activities, as well as campaigns.
- Schedules and implements daily posting of the content across SM platforms.
- Minimum 2+ years of social media experience in Qatar.
- Strong Copywriting skills in both Arabic (must) and English (must).
- Media and Influencers relations.
- Stress-resistant and ready to work extra hours if needed.
- Ready to learn and evolve on a permanent basis.