About the role:
As a Social Media Manager, you will be responsible to manage Qatar Airways’ Social Media presence, including content, community management, and maintaining Qatar Airways’ positive reputation in the digital by developing social media campaigns, activations and content.
- Manage the regional Arabic-speaking social media communication strategy to meet defined business goals for the airline and its subsidiaries, determining the level of investment and recommended choice of channels for each communication campaign. Ensure campaign delivery, performance and identified goals are being fulfilled as scheduled.
- Oversee and manage the Qatar Airways Arabic Account and ensure a close working relationship with the Arabic PR team
- Managing local, GCC, and Middle East influencers’ relationships ensuring Qatar Airways is at the forefront of their minds with online content.
- Liaison between QR and QNTC and other local entities locally for Social Media.
- Supporting Doha Sales and Middle East offices on Social Media.
- Provide reporting and real-time updates on breaking news and issues to Corporate Communications higher management for escalation as required.
- An ideal candidate will have a minimum of relevant College or University Bachelor’s Degree with 7 years of job-related experience.
- Social media management experience.
- Command of English and Arabic language.
- Ability to delegate work set clear direction and manage workflow.
- Strong mentoring and coaching skills.
- Worked in a similar role, preferably in the airline industry.