About the job
In this position, the candidate will work in conjunction with the Digital Director to execute the social media strategy and plans across ALL social media platforms.
Key responsibilities and main tasks and activities:
- Reporting to Digital Director for duties
- Managing social media accounts across a variety of platforms.
- Delivering on client social media plans in both English & Arabic – written. (Arabic essential)
- Raise online profile of clients.
- Perform digital market research for clients – Maintain awareness of current research, the marketplace, and the competitive environment, the client’s industry across online platforms.
- Identify, interpret & capitalize on social media trends.
- Participate and initiate online conversations across a variety of channels.
- Create, maintain and execute a social media editorial calendar and posting schedule.
- Writing client reports; prepare client communication materials such as conference reports, memos, e-mails, post campaign reports, budgets etc. for social media channels
- Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns.
- Use social listening tools to monitor online conversations
Candidates must have:
- Qatar based Digital / Social Media experience
- Degree in the fields of either Marketing, Communications, PR, and / or Digital Marketing.
- 3-5 Years agency / Digital Marketing experience.