ENTERTAINER is a leading digital company in Qatar whose main goal is to add value to consumers by bringing them the best incentive offers globally. We are a data-driven, 100% digital, a tech company, providing first-rate offers across renowned dining, leisure, entertainment, and hotel brands worldwide.
We are currently looking for a candidate for the position of Social & Marketing Manager in Doha.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute a localized Marketing strategy for Qatar and Kuwait, with a particular focus on Social Media and highly shareable digital content.
- Base decisions on consumer insights, competitor & market analyses, as well as his/her in-depth understanding of the Qatari and Kuwait consumer market.
- Create constant buzz through business partnerships, local events, and product exhibitions.
- Act as the number one brand ambassador of the ENTERTAINER in the Qatari and Kuwait market.
- Manage Marketing budget, analyze ROI of marketing investments and performance, and report back to Management.
- Develop and grow relationships with media partners and local influencers.
- Identify key growth drivers and opportunities.
- Write a comprehensive marketing campaign briefs for our in-house Creative team.
You will enjoy and succeed in this job if you have the following skills,
You are a seasoned Social Community Manager who is looking for the next career step.
You are hungry to learn other aspects of Marketing, besides Social Media.
You are outgoing and happy to build a network of partners and valuable service providers from scratch in your market.
You have a thorough understanding of what triggers people to share content on Social.
You are a great communicator and you can talk to anyone and in front of a crowd.
You are a motivated self-starter who is highly adept at prioritizing in a high-pressure environment
You are customer-focused, you listen, you understand and you deliver speedy and quality results.
You are highly organized, detail-oriented and excellent at prioritizing to get things done in a fast-paced environment. You’re not easily overwhelmed.
- Excellent language skills in both, English and Arabic are mandatory.
- At least 4 years of solid experience in Community Management and Social Media.
- A thorough understanding of Digital Marketing, particularly Social Media and Content Marketing is a must.
- Existing relationships with local media and prominent bloggers advantageous.
- Good numerical skills with the ability to assess results and adapt planned activities accordingly
- Ability to work to deadlines & cope with the consequent pressure
- A creative and enthusiastic outlook
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office – Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint