About the job
Responsible for the correct technical execution of the Civil Works following the guidelines given by the Site Manager and managing a team of Civil Engineers.
Coordinate all civil subcontractors works at Site in order to guarantee the execution of the works as per the project schedule.
- He/She knows and manage all civil IFC drawings and specifications in coordination with the Technical Manager on site.
- He/She review the site planning with the Site Manager.
- He/She is responsible of the accomplishment of deadlines according to the site planning.
- He/she watches over each employee´s knowledge of their duties and operation of the plant in order to achieve a good development of their position.
- He/She control and supervise all Civil Subcontractors activities on Site.
- He/She review and approve all Civil Subcontractors IPCs.
- He/She is responsible of the fulfilment of Project HSE plan by his team and all Civil Subcontractors on Site:
- He/She is able to lead technically client Request for Inspections on site.
- Degree in Civil Engineering
- Minimum experience of 12 years, with at least 6 years performing similar duties as Site Civil Manager, preferably in water treatment works.
- Available to work in Qatar
- Languages: English full professional