Siemens is setting up the team to operate and maintain the system once completed and requires experienced Maintenance Personnel.
What are my responsibilities?
- Preventive and corrective maintenance including of repairs of the systems covered by the maintenance section in accordance with the instructions given by the superior personnel.
- Repair and maintenance function applicable to the maintenance department, responsible for maintaining of infrastructure and railway-related sub-systems.
- Survey and repair mechanical systems to ensure they are consistent with health and safety standards
- Perform maintenance of electrical and mechanical systems of the Signaling and Traffic light control system
- Perform manual repairs when necessary
- Ensure all maintenance are performed in accordance to the approved maintenance procedure and following all the safety rules
- Report any failure to the technical supervisor/ manager
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Diploma / Degree as an electrical or mechanical technician
- Maintenance Experience and knowledge are required in one or more fields as listed below:
- One to three years of work experience (preferable in railway systems)
- Use of CMMS Software, e.g. MAXIMO
- Valid motor vehicle driving license is appreciated
- Able to communicate in good English language and can read the technical manual
- Has good knowledge of tools and equipment
- Ability to work in a team
- Attention to detail
- Professional manner
- Communication skills
- Demonstrated experience as maintenance technician
- Basic understanding of electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, cooling and other systems
- Knowledge of general maintenance processes and methods
- Able to work well with minimal supervision
- Ability to prioritize tasks and follow specified procedures
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Ability to read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service