Crowne Plaza & Holiday Inn
Due to Travel and Visa restrictions in Qatar, we are considering only locally available candidates in Qatar with NOC.
In this role, you will perform under the guidance of the R&M Engineer or Assistant Chief Engineer operates, maintains and repairs all aspects of the Hotels systems in accordance with IHG standards to achieve optimum operating efficiency of the equipment at all and ensures that the assigned work is completed to a high standard within your established trade.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for carrying out work as planned Preventive Maintenance.
- You will also maintain the hotel in your qualified trade to the desired standard by daily inspection and rectification of all public areas in relation to your trade.
- Completing work orders as requested by the R&M Engineer or Chief Engineer in relation to your trade and other directives to meet customer requirements.
- You will ensure that the plant room, workshop and related areas are kept clean and tidy condition.
- Observing prescribed safety standards.
- Helps maintain safe conditions for self and others, Performing related duties and special projects as assigned.
- Assisting the R&M Engineer with the design of the preventative maintenance program.
What we need from you
- With 1 – 2 years of experience within an Engineering environment in a hotel or resort in a similar role, as the ideal candidate, you will have good communication skills, excellent attention to detail, and a commitment to high standards.
- You will need to be comfortable working in a physically demanding environment and able to carry, push, or lift heavy objects.
What we offer
We’ll reward all your hard work with a great salary and benefits – including great room discounts and superb training. Join us and you’ll become part of the global IHG family – and like all families, all our individual team members share some winning characteristics.As a team, we work better together – we trust and support each other, we do the right thing and we welcome different perspectives.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: careersearch.ihg.com.