About the job
You as a Service Sales Manager will be part of Hitachi Energy business based in Doha; Qatar. You will be taking the lead in the development of new service business opportunities that supports High Voltage product service portfolio consists of offerings involves, site services, spare parts and repair and digital solutions. We are seeking someone with passion for sales and a proven track record of success, who takes a hands-on approach for building High Voltage Service business.
- Service sales strategy: Creating, planning and implementing service sales strategy by increasing the installed base (IB) penetration, effectively utilizing ServIS (the approved Service database). Promoting value add service product offerings supporting Life Cycle Management (LCM).
- Volume and profit: Achieving service sales volume by ensuring the selling of the entire High Voltage Service portfolio. Participating in negotiations of major contracts to secure the volumes.
- Service sales targets: Ensuring achievement of service sales targets, providing cost effective solutions to the customers and initiating improvement plans as needed.
- New opportunities: Collaborating with the service sales team generates and identifies service sales leads by analyzing the IB potential and targeting those new IB opportunities from emerging trends with the Service solutions available. Determining account and acquisition plans to support growth.
- Customer approach: Establishing long term customer relationships with key customers and decision makers by understanding the requirements, regulations and exhibiting high expertise in technical solutions and products. Ensuring customer satisfaction issues are registered and responded to by team.
- Sales process: Supporting the project team by participating in different discussion when needed. Being responsible for feedback on sales development, distribution of resources for service sales activities and the current status of the market. Collaborating with other business units and account teams to position different service offerings. Evaluating and sharing relevant information on installed base data, sales leads, customer’s and competitor’s solutions and marketing trends with the team.
- Health, safety and integrity: Monitoring client financial status and reports any changes regarding risk to relevant internal partner teams. Identifying and managing potential risks relating to contract agreements across customers/channels. Drives health and safety practices in own unit.
- People leadership and development: Driving sales efficiency by ensuring adequate selling skills for service sales team members and that the area of responsibility is properly organized and staffed. Coaching the team in formulating sales plans, in negotiating, and in developing customer segment expertise. Actively demonstrates one Hitachi Energy approach and guides direct and indirect subordinates.
- Safety and integrity: Living Hitachi Energy core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- A bachelor’s degree in electrical, electro-mechanical, mechanical, industrial engineering.
- 5 – 7 years of experience in high voltage switchgear 66KV-400KV and transformers services.
- Understanding of service sales techniques and track record creating, negotiating, and closing deals.
- Proficiency in both spoken & written English language is required.