You as a Service Sales Manager will be part of the Power Grids Grid Automation business based in Qatar and responsible for both the Qatar & Bahrain markets. You will be responsible for achieving sales targets and implementing growth strategies and initiatives.
- Customer Relations: Establishing and maintaining effective customer relationships to understand customer needs. Promoting customer understanding of full services offering and align to provide a solution. Ensuring a positive customer experience throughout the sales process. Building long-term customer commitment in complex business situations.
- Sales Network: Maintaining and utilizing an extensive network of contacts both inside and outside the organization to achieve sales goals and objectives.
- Sales Drives: Creating added value for the customer and Hitachi ABB Power Grids and ensuring the successful outcome by using value base selling. Actively find out short- and long-term opportunities to increase sales within own area of responsibility. Balancing short-term success with long-term effectiveness. Taking initiative in complex tasks and projects. Acting as a coach to colleagues in overcome obstacles dealing with challenges.
- Market and Business Intelligence: Creating significant business opportunities based on analysis. Understanding customers and relevant competitors market strategies and suggesting solution to meet changing need.
- Risk Management and Contract Negotiation: Negotiating contract conditions (commercial, financial, and legal terms) to improve terms & conditions. Complying with the risk management process to ensure cost-efficient. Taking action to minimize risks.
- Sales Process and Related Tools: Full understanding of sales process and related tools. Participating of improvement of a sales process and related tools. Training colleagues in using the sales tools and understanding the sales process.
- Services: Full understanding of Grid Automation service portfolio to enable proactive service opportunities development and closure.
- Technical Knowledge: Proactively working with customer to explore operational needs and expectation. Analyzing customer pain points and expectations to recommend solution. Contributing to the solution by negotiating deviations and agreeing win win situation.
- Post-Sales Support: Taking ownership of specific customer cases to ensure efficient customer issue resolution.
- Safety & Integrity: Living Hitachi ABB Power Grid’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechanical engineering.
- More than 5 years of experience in Grid automation Sales preferably with Service Sales background.