About The Job
We are looking for an experienced Service Manager for Honda – DOMASCO in Qatar. This role will ensure that our Honda workshop will add value through operational efficiencies and will deliver customer excellence.
As the Service Manager, you will work with the Service Operations Manager in the development of a strategic plan for our business that develops the facilities for the repair and maintenance of our customers Vehicles, whilst delivering total customer satisfaction. You will runs an efficient and profitable service department through productive staffing, cost controls, achievement of objectives and the maintenance of all service records.
Among Your Key Responsibilities As Are As Follow
- To maximise the revenue potential from Service operations to meet the Net Sales, Gross margin & net profit objectives.
- To provide positive customer experience and achieve customer satisfaction targets through efficient service process.
- To monitor and coordinate the planned individual staff career development plans are achieved through training and ensure high motivation levels.
- To implement the Principals Dealer standards on Systems and processes for achieving compliance and adopting best business practise.
- To plan and deliver optimal utilisation of the manpower resources to meet or exceed Service performance KPI benchmarks on productivity, efficiency, turnaround time, revenue per order through process and people development.
- To effectively monitor and follow up credit outstanding as well maintain cordial relationship with Creditors to achieve nil overdue more than 60 days and review credit limits in line with business.
- To adhere to product concern handling and escalation process to achieve timely resolution and customer satisfaction and ensure staff are technically updated of the developments.
To be successful for the role of Service Manager, you must have the following qualification, skills and experience:
- Diploma or Bachelor of Automobile /Mechanical Engineering.
- 8 to 10 Years overall experience with automobile dealership – out of which a minimum 3 years in Service Dept. at managerial role.
- Automotive dealer / distributor business processes, working knowledge of MS office, ERP skills, KPI driven customer focused operation, leadership
- People oriented, strategic and analytical, honest and responsible, cultural sensitive and sound work ethics.