About the job
Service Delivery Manager Wireline
Would you like to be in a team delivering world-class service to our customers?
Do you want to accelerate your career?
Join our cutting-edge Team
We are the leader in well construction and production. Our innovative physical and digital solutions improve efficiency, production and maximize reservoir value. Our Wireline Services team ensures technical expertise to exceed our clients’ expectations.
Partner with the best
As a Service Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for field resource deployment planning and execution to meet customer and business metrics
- Interface with the customer service managers on issues escalation
- Develop long range forecast for region resource needs
- Develop and execute short and long-range resource plans based on resource forecasts and region business commitments including recruitment, skills reviews, and resource development through advance level training
As a Service Delivery Manager Wireline, you will be responsible for:
- Presenting product/program strategies, technical roadmaps, risks and recommendations to senior leads (EB and SEB) across Baker Hughes.
- Handling complex medium term project processes. Department has to define approaches. Variety due to customization to client needs.
- Managing maintenance facilities and field services engineering
- Participating in discussions about the future of the business requiring frequent and thorough interaction with other functions
- Handling important business unit clients. Complex processes requiring involvement of many stakeholders both on the client side and internally.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college.
- Have minimum +10 Years of management experience
- Have a Wireline services experience.
- Have experience In Service Delivery and sales
- Have Good interpersonal and leadership skills. Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems