About the job
The EMEIA Consulting Service Delivery Excellence team is seeking an experienced, structured and high-energy Senior Manager to handle a wide array of business tasks alongside the EMEIA Consulting Service Deliver Excellence Leader.
As Excellence Support Leader you will play a pivotal role, you will work alongside global and regional delivery excellence and risk management colleagues in evaluating and mitigating program risk. You will bring formality and structure to how we deliver on large-scale projects from methodology and process, to tools and technology, to skillsets and leverage models, through to pricing and risk management.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with EMEIA Consulting Leadership.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Develop a maturity journey for best practice service delivery excellence, and work with regions to develop glidepath to bridge any gaps from current state to future state
- Balance an area perspective while being closely connected to the global team to define and deliver against the opportunities and optimize in a way that leverages the EMEIA talent pool and opportunities.
- Work closely with regions to optimize delivery on high-risk programs
- Many of these projects will be deals that draw on Hubs while pulling together a diverse service mix, including GDS and contingent labour. This requires experience in:
- delivering large scale transformative projects
- understanding use of contingent labour
- multi-party vendor management
- building outsource relationships and allowing us to use them selectively and appropriately to augment our capability and pricing and investment needs.
- Support the development of onshore HUB development and make sure that these large-scale tech projects also leverage the connections with TAX, Strategy and PAS.
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
- Understanding and experience in delivering complex, large scale transformation projects
- Ability to engage with key stakeholders at all levels and influence change and create buy-in and support
- Ability to conduct and outline methodologies for quality assurance on projects
- Clear stakeholder identification and support both in terms of expectations and execution
- Ability to engage with senior program managers on program cost, quality, resourcing and timelines on expectations and delivery
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Ability to manage ambiguity, and relationships between Global and local teams
- Ability to flex working hours to accommodate global stakeholders
- Ability to facilitate discussions and meetings
- Ability to build virtual networks across different cultures, run effective conference calls/meetings to drive outcomes and agreed actions
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills; ability to distill complex information to be easily digestible for a variety of audiences. Good command of the English language (verbal and written)
- Willingness to learn and adapt, and build strong relationships
- Cultural sensitivity and global mindset
- Team player