The Blue Group
The Blue Group is a united business enterprise that consolidates the commitment to the utmost quality, unparalleled customer service and continuous drive for innovation, which will significantly contribute to corporate growth and development through functional divisions. Under the Blue Group’s wing, business horizons will be expanded by introducing the following divisions: Sports, Food, Retail, Service and Fashion. Each division represents an industry where we can brandish our commitment to excellence, accrue significant revenues while contributing to the growth of the particular industry in our own distinct way.
About your role:
You will be responsible for developing, planning and organizing reactive and proactive programs for maintaining retail goods i.e. fitness equipment thereby providing excellent customer service.
- Monitor daily orders received for maintenance and ensuring closure within the stipulated timeframe.
- Monitors maintenance of machines used in equipment maintenance; performs minor repairs and preventative maintenance and/or arranges for repairs as necessary.
- Schedules repair and maintenance of machines, tools, and equipment to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Review job orders to determine work priorities.
- Review maintenance reports and statistics to plan and modify maintenance activities.
- Plans, develops and implements new methods and procedures designed to improve operations, minimize operating costs, and effect greater utilization of labor and materials.
- Drive a performance-driven culture in the team by timely monitoring, review of performance parameters and feedback to the team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Engineering or similar field
- Strong drive for achievement and result orientation
- Good leadership and forward-thinking skills
- Proven track record of developing and fostering relationships with customers
- Excellent team-building and management skills
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Strong customer service orientation
- Microsoft Office Tools (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
- CRM or any customer management system