About the job
About The Role
As a Service Assurance Specialist, you will work closely and pro-actively with the Manager Performance Control to monitor, inspect, evaluate and support the Customer Service objectives of Ground Services in Doha and at outstations, with the aim to ensure a consistent and high-quality customer experience in line with Qatar Airways 5 star service objective. Analyse and advise on internal and external regulatory compliance at Doha and outstations with regard to training, policies and procedures. Work together with the Performance Analysts, to collect, categorise, present and analyze service and operational data.
Key Accountabilities Include
- Conduct Station Service Inspections to measure compliance of Policy and Procedures.
- Write periodic reports for QR Management on levels of compliance for various areas of customer service and operations, disciplines at station level, region or network.
- Review Key Performance Indicator (KPI) data and other departmental or company data and statistics on station performance to enable GS Management to take corrective actions and thus, enhance services.
- Follow up and review that monthly local proficiency checks are conducted as scheduled, thus, ensuring that the station is compliant every month.
- Remotely prepare stations with external agency audits with checklists in advance and strive for ‘nil’ findings.
- Submit proposals on global and local station Customer Service procedures and experiences, when direct but also based upon research initiated individually e.g. new services rendered by competitors on ground, better and effective processes in order to reinforce QR Group values including eliminate any wastage.
- Coordinate with Group Safety and Security department on incidents, findings and investigations to ensure Safety Performance Indicators (SPI) targets are met, for example, Minor/major aircraft damage; non-manifested PAX travel and will also ensure corrective actions are put in place by ASMs wherever needed.
- Play an active and key role in setting up and maintaining consistent customer service levels and experience throughout the network based on feedback from Customer Relations in terms of complaints.
- Plan short and long term (annual) station service inspections as required to meet the companies and departments objectives of service and administrative checks.
- Perform other related section’s duties inline to the position as directed by the management.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications and skills:
- Relevant College or University qualification
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in an airline or reputed Ground Handling Operation.
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in the English language.
- Analytical, must be able to identify the issue, determine the cause, and bring about to resolution.
- Identifying and taking ownership of situations, with the intent to resolve and provide solutions.
- Experience in areas such as Passenger Services, Baggage Services, Ground Operations, Dangerous Goods Regulations and ramp handling
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft office applications, with the ability to process various data
- Good understanding of International Civil Aviation Safety and Security procedures in accordance with ICAO and IATA and local authorities..