About the job
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
Service Advisor – Volvo | DOMASCO | Qatar
Doha Marketing Services Company W.L.L. (DOMASCO) is a leading multi-brand company in Qatar with a diversified portfolio representing some of the world’s most visible and award-winning brands such as Honda, Volvo Cars, Volvo Trucks, GAC, MasterGas, Carrier, Afton, Raymond Weil, Titan, Police, Gant, Casio and many more. DOMASCO has more than 25 directly-operated showrooms and shops as well as a presence in numerous dealer stores in Doha. A major retail and service company, DOMASCO is renowned for its exceptional after sales services for all the reputed brands it represents in Qatar. DOMASCO’s customer focus is enabled by an almost 500 strong team of associates with the ultimate goal of customer satisfaction. Established in 1965 in Qatar, the company evolved into its present form in 1995 as DOMASCO.
About The Position
We are currently looking for technically competent & performance driven Service Advisor to work with our Volvo Team team in Qatar. As a Service Advisor, you are expected to receive customers, note down exactly the jobs required, provide estimate with job explanations, prepare job cards, follow up the jobs in the workshop, take approvals for additional repairs, inform any delays, deliver the vehicle and explain the invoice to customers.
As part of our Service team, your key responsibilities are as follows:
- Attend promptly and greet with a smile
- Ask Question and record customer requests without delay
- Collect accurate symptoms of complaints from the customer for quick resolutions at workshop.
- Empathize and clarify customer requests.
- Ensure adequate number of Repair Order as per the business flow.
- Ensure proper explanation of the content of work in detail
- Check workshop situation and promise delivery time.
- Ensure providing proper cost estimate and delivery time to Customer.
- Ensure keeping promised time to customers
- Check and ensure accordance of invoice and work performed.
- Inform customer after work completion and agree pick up time.
- Clear explanation of the job done and invoice and guide to the cashier.
- Deliver the vehicle in person
- Ensure achievement of given revenue targets
- Promotion of value added services
- Obtain high standards of Customer Service Values.
- Resolution of Customer concerns at the earliest time and ensures satisfaction.
- Ensure Completion of dealer certification requirements.
- Prepare and enroll for Skill Contest events
The ideal candidate for this role should possess a good general level of education and should have at least a minimum of 3 years’ recent experience in an automotive dealership as a Service Advisor. You should have the ability to provide established standards of Customer Service through diagnostic ability and assessment of repairs/maintenance. You should also be able to communicate effectively with strong analytical, communication and inter-personal skills with administrative competence. Arabic speakers are highly preferred!