To maintain and manage web content on qatarairways.com as well as digital content across all eCommerce sales channels.
To take on a leadership role liaising and coordinating with other internal departments, outstations, and group companies, ensuring a 5-star user experience and display of information on Qatar Airways’ digital platforms.
In this role, your main accountabilities will be to:
- Provide input for online campaign content ( strategical/tactical)
- Conceptualize and create content to generate online sales and soft conversions
- Research new technologies to constantly improve web content management
- Coordinate with Marketing and Corporate Communication to ensure content follows a brand, style, and other corporate guidelines
- Supervise the content team to ensure appropriate information dissemination and effective communication with all stakeholders network-wide.
You must have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with a minimum of 5 years of job-related experience in the field of Marketing, Journalism or Communication. It is also essential to have experience in web content management, product marketing, press relations, advertising, sales, and/or project management.
You must have excellent writing and verbal communication skills, creativity, confidence and attention to detail. It is also required the ability to lead or participate in cross-functional teams and to synthesize large amounts of content into web-usable chunks of information; the willingness to experiment and to deal with uncertainty. Required competencies are planning, negotiation, decision making, and problem-solving.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Creativity and willingness to experiment
- High level of confidence and determination.
- Ability to synthesize large amounts of content into relevant and digital-friendly pieces of information.
- Outstanding attention to detail.
- Ability to create great working relationships with all levels within the company and across multiple disciplines.
- Ability to contribute individually as well as lead and participate in cross-functional teams.
- Excellent written and spoken Arabic language skills.
- Previous experience in translation from English to Arabic.