- Must have 5-10 years of experience in a similar position
- Fit-out and joinery experience is a must
- Lead and manage the technical interior design team members, guide them in all technical detail’s drawings, design documentation, shop drawings, taking full responsibility for their development and delegating work accordingly.
- Site Coordination, preparing and answering RFI, checking Mock-up productions.
- Ensuring design information is of the right quality and keeping pace with project timescales.
- Establish excellent relationships with company teams, project managers, other disciplines, and sub-consultants.
- Responsible for encouraging and inspiring design teams to produce their best work using their full flair, experience, resources, and talents in a cost-effective way.
- Knowledge of Technical Design, Interior Architecture, Interior Design, and Project Management.
- Technical Knowledge of material specification installation and cost savings alternatives.
- Can work under a tight schedule.
- With Qatar driver’s license is preferred.