Petroplan is seeking to hire Senior Systems Engineer-IT Information Systems for one of its clients.
Develops systems transition plans and manages Application Support services by prudent analysis of Oil and Gas business and IT requirements to the commission, maintain, improve, optimize and decommission the Oil and Gas Technical Applications and Business Systems
- Bachelor’s in Engineering / Petroleum / Business or equivalent
- Good Understanding of Oil and Gas business processes, practices and related business systems and technical applications.
Minimum 10 Years Of Progressive And Directly Related Experience
- Expert in a remote technical support role
- Ability to perform in a highly administrative and structured work environment
- Strong knowledge of network systems, desktop applications and databases
- ability to multitask and support changes
- Fluent in English both spoken and written.