You will be responsible for the inspection and rectification of minor hardware issues in fixed and mobile QAS IT devices.
- Prepare HIA movement forms to cross security checkpoints and support logistics of QAS IT equipment within the airport.
- Coordinate with external service centers to arrange device movement from HIA to respective service centers for repair and maintenance.
- Arrange IT items in IT stores appropriately for optimal space utilization.
- Receive new IT equipment from the supplier, and verify the delivery documents and the purchased equipment to ensure correct and complete reception against purchase orders (PO).
- Update IT Asset Tracking System with latest equipment status for clear IT Assets visibility and equipment planning.
- An ideal candidate will have a minimum of High School qualifications with 2 years of job-related experience or a Bachelor’s Degree with 1 year of job-related experience.
- Fluent in verbal and written English language.
- Has experience in supporting small IT devices like mobiles, laptops and computers etc.
- Good command on MS Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Work experience in an IT support role and basic knowledge or computer networks.
- Capable of learning QAS business logic and enhance personal skills to contribute to efficient service, delivery, and optimal performance.
- Hold Qatar Driving License
- Hold AVOP (Airside Vehicle Operating Permit)
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: careers.qatarairways.com.