About the job
Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
- To support the growing daily functions within an expanding ACE business through more Regional deep dive support.
- Achieve the most profitable operation; establish a high level of customer service, effective management of budgeted resources in order to achieve the agreed commercial and financial store objectives.
- To place DFC Store as the Centre of Excellence for ACE being the flag ship store.
- The role will also allow the individual to support the ever-growing pressure of new projects being requested as the business grows.
- Oversee the E-commerce Team based in DFC store
- Regular collaborative meetings on Strategic Planning with OMNI Channel
- Drive sales to achieve and exceed top and bottom lines.
- Has a REAL customer focus, establishes & communicates customer goals and targets while ensuring the highest quality service and results for customers, articulates a strong understanding of customers’ needs and does significantly more than required.
- Acts as a role model for all employees by focusing business strategy on providing exceptional service and improving customer satisfaction. Ensures that all elements of ‘Customer Service’ are at the forefront of store team and constantly strives to improve.
Store Standards & Displays
- Ensure that all implementations at store level is completed as per agreed high standards and that escalation channels are in place and are understood by all store teams.
- Develops and executes all aspects of ‘retail basics’, along with the Regional Visual Manager will be responsible for ensuring eye catching; effective displays are maintained within the Store.
- All new promotional activity requiring changes to display should be carefully planned and coordinated to ensure minimum amount of disruption.
- The JH must always maintain the brand integrity through corporate display standards and is responsible for ensuring the display reflects and supports the product suitability for the promotional calendar.
- Work with VM and Space Planning to support seasonal layout changes.
- Support as a Center of Excellence, all workshops during trading year.
- To ensure the availability and security of stock in the store through the implementation of agreed delivery plans and by following company procedures relating to stock movement.
- To liaise with the buyers / Operations Manager regarding product variety / quality and ordering levels providing feedback where necessary.
- Ensures the proper in-store control of stocks through liaising with the help desk and Inventory team in order to meet the demands and requirements of the business and customers.
- Minimize missed opportunities.
Cooperation and Teamwork
- Works closely with the Regional Office Team to ensure the optimal range presentation is available in store.
- Plays a vital role in coordinating, with the Supply Chain team all activities associated with store and customer deliveries.
- Works closely with the Inventory team to make ensure that the auto replenishment is working, and regularly review for any issues with stocks not getting replenished by the system in order to achieve the target availability of the A lines in stores
Market Awareness and Competition
- In-depth understanding of the market to be able to maintain competitive awareness by continuously monitoring the competition and then reacting accordingly to maintain the business advantage.
- To support the Head of Centre of Excellence by conducting regular/monthly visits to ACE UAE stores to maintain the operational standards, store commerciality and compliance to agreed promotional launch pack, activities, store lay-out changes and store re-building implementation and follow-up.
- Establishing rapport and good relationship with business partners such as the mall, government entities and sister companies in order to negotiate the best deals and offers for different promotions and activities which will work to the advantage of the store/s.
Bachelor’s degree Holder in preferably in Business Management or equivalent.
Minimum Experience And Knowledge
- 10-year previous management experience in a financial/commercial role with proven analytical and numerical skills.
- Ability to quickly develop knowledge of the local market and business conditions and take commercial decisions based on this information.-
- Experience of leading in a changing environment
- Confidence, drive and enthusiasm.
- Strategic and Logical Thinking
- Planning and organizing skills.