About the job
Who We Are
We are a leading partner for luxury across the Middle East. With more than 600 stores, 300 brands and over 65 years of experience in the region, we have become a major player in the beauty, fashion and gift sectors, by offering service excellence to our partners and delighting all our customers. We are moving fast from a traditional distributor and retailer for luxury in the Middle East, to a hybrid retailer bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
To fuel the next stage of our growth we are looking to build a world class team. From physical retail through to supply chain and customer loyalty, we aim to use technology and data to continuously improve every aspect of our operations. We are looking for top talent to join us on this journey of exploring new horizons together.
What You Will Be Doing
Our Senior Store Assistant is responsible for assisting clients and/or customers, making daily and weekly sales goals, keeping track of all sales for the month, and reporting any problems to their supervisor.
- Customer Centricity:
- Support delivering excellent customer service that ensures ongoing sales and high levels of customer satisfaction
- Communicate with customers, answering questions and directing them to appropriate contacts.
- Operational Excellence:
- Coordinate meetings, schedules, and tasks across groups to meet client needs.
- Research and report on trends and industry changes.
- Book rooms, coordinate events and training, and communicate schedules.
- Open accounts, enter data, organize information, and create analytical reports.
- Receive and maintain stock correctly