About the job
KEY ROLE ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Analyzes market data, develops and makes recommendations to management on the revision of compensation, policy strategies and reward programs as necessary and appropriate to maintain alignment with the market place
- Designs and reviews all Base Pay Structure with the use of Market Survey Analysis as well as review principles of salary structures.
- Proposes changes to the design of pay structures including Basic Pay, Allowances, Benefits etc.
- Participates in local and regional surveys, maps Sidra jobs to external jobs including non-participant international surveys to prepare a market position analysis.
- Analyses large sets structured and unstructured data (quantitative or qualitative) to derive management insights related to compensation and benefits including but not limited to attrition, total manpower cost, internal and external equity etc.
- Able to design short term incentive plans and program-based incentive plans
- Participates in Procurement process related to pay and benefits.
- Develops and maintains contacts with related organizations in both Qatar and the Gulf to exchange and obtains information on compensation matters.
- Prepares and delivers reports and presentations to ensure that the management team is fully informed of market and internal developments.
- Prepares analyses and reports on a regular and ad hoc basis for Sidra Medicine management in the areas of policy, pay structure, remuneration, and related areas
- Conducts benchmarking and market analysis of all HC policy, including compensation and benefits policy, on a regular basis to ensure alignment with current best practices and ensure Sidra Medicine ability to attract, motivate and retain its human assets.
- Communicates policy changes to keep the stakeholders involved.
- Collaborates with the Subject matter expert to write the policies and procedures for HR.
- Performs periodic reviews of HR Policy and Procedure
- Conducts internal HR Policy audits as requested by the management.
- Other reasonable tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Adheres to Sidra’s standards as they appear in the Code of Conduct and Conflict of Interest policies
- Adheres to and promotes Sidra’s Values
In view of the evolving needs and opportunities within Sidra, this position may be required to perform other duties as assigned and reporting relationships may vary.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILL:
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Economics, Mathematics, Organizational Design or a relevant quantitative based Science discipline
Experience: 7+ years of relevant experience which includes in HC policies, compensation and benefits benchmarking, plan design, salary management, HR administration and supporting a diverse workforce