About the job
Prepare and install solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming. Improves operations by conducting systems analysis and recommending changes in policies and procedures. Integrate within Snoonu’ customer centric, collaborative, and innovative team of software engineers. Your goal will be to develop high-quality software that is aligned with our customers’ expectations and business goals. You will work with business owners and the technology leadership team to define software requirements and are expected to take the lead on system design, architecture, and implementation of the projects.
(Some of) What you’ll be doing:
- Develop high-quality software design
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting
- Review and debug code
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Collaborate and mentor junior team members
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Collaborate with globally located cross functional team and stakeholders
- Build agility and predictability in the team’s ability to respond to customer needs.
Attitude Matters Most, but do you have the below?
- Positive interpersonal skills, including the ability to establish and maintain cooperative, courteous working relationships with others.
- Excellent collaboration skills, problem solving and logical reasoning skills
- Excellent presentation skills with ability to present both qualitative and quantitative information in a clear, concise and persuasive manner to all levels of the organization
- Planning, Prioritising, Organizing, Multi-tasking and Time Management skills.
- Object Oriented Design (OOD)
- Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholders across all levels of the organization
- Systems testing, debugging and coding skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Professionalism and flexibility in a hectic environment
- Able to provide strong and effective client support
- Initiative, innovation and instinctive commercial acumen
- Demonstrated leadership abilities in an engineering environment in driving operational excellence & best practices
- Ability to work independently, self-driven and motivated
- Excellent organizational and team mentoring skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science or a related degree
- More than 5 years’ experience of developing high quality code and complex system design
- Extensive experience in software development using Php Laravel/ C# .Net
- Experience with design, loosely coupled, highly scalable mission critical systems
- Experience using system monitoring tools (Monit, Kebana) and automated testing tools (XUnit, Selenium, Postman)
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB, Redis)
- Familiarity with various operating systems (Linux, Mac OS, Windows)
- Experience in software development and agile methodologies