About the job
As Senior Social Media Officer, you will be responsible for creating audio/visual content Qatar Airways Group social media channels. You’ll implement Qatar Airways Group social media strategy, create competitor analysis and monitor all conversions on digital and social media platforms. You’ll also be responsible in developing new creative concepts, photography and videography, editing and animation development; 2D and 3D..
- Handle Qatar Airways reputation management on social media platforms
- Create campaigns to enhance social media presence
- Cover evets and press conferences on Qatar Airways social media channels by creating and editing social media rich content; such as 360 multimedia, time-lapse videos and Instagram stories
- Create and execute a plan to actively engage and grow our social conversion and engagement
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to create content
You will need a relevant Bachelor’s Degree (prefferably in scoail medial, computer animation, 3D/graphic design or fine arts) with at least 5 years’ experience in social media and content development; experience in travel industry or social media agency is beneficial.
Ideal candidates will need to demonstrate their ability to work in stressful situations, where nonstandard working hours may be required. You will need to be able to juggle multiple activities whilst prioritising customer needs.
You should be a creative story teller, with strong presentation skills and have a willingness to experiment and an eye for detail.
You will need the ability to nurture and develop great working relationships.
Proven experience as animator, with a knowledge of 2D/3D, stop motion and computer-generated animation and proficientcy in CGI software (After effects, illustrator, Photoshop, 3ds Max, Maya etc.) are all benefitial.
Ability in sound design and colour grading are also preffered.