Support the Sales Manager in promoting and selling a range of Decorative products to new/existing/specified potential customers by utilizing Jotun’s sales tools and techniques to develop strong customer relationships to achieve budgeted sales, gross margin, DSO, and with the aim of increasing Jotun market share and profitability.
- Introduce, promote and sell Decorative products to allocated customers through regular visits to maintain good relationships and obtain market information.
- Promote decorative products by coordinating marketing activities and campaigns to achieve sales budget.
- Execute sales policies and marketing activities in line with company rules and regulations to support business growth, uniformity and business efficacy.
- Have a strong follow-up on collection as per assigned targets to ensure that company working capital conditions remain healthy.
- Maintain good relationships and provide high-quality service to existing distributors and attend to customers’ complaints
- Create and maintain data and be an active user of CRM
- Coordinate with relevant departments to ensure timely delivery and good customer service
- Liaise with the client market and respond to inquiries, introducing products and services to dealers/projects
- Undertake and regularly update area audits to identify market potential within own designated geographical area together with Supervisor
Bachelor: Business Administration
Other qualifications (certificates, skills etc.):
Identifying Sales Opportunities, Sales Development PERSONAL QUALITIES