About the job
- Works under the guidance of the Manager to prepare the contracts, negotiate and finalize agreements with clients, based on established guidelines.
- Prepares pre-qualification and technical documents to support the new equipment proposals within Otis – Qatar.
- Prepares estimates and issues quotations based on project scope and Otis products pitched to the client.
- Liaises with clients to negotiate new equipment contracts, ensuring all potential client risks are addresses under the renewal terms.
- Executes sales strategies to increase the market share of Otis – Qatar across all product lines within the assigned markets.
- Develops a strong relationship with developers/contractors within Otis – Qatar by regularly engaging with key contacts and positioning Otis favourably for all new equipment projects.
- Coordinates with the Aftermarket and Service Department to ensure that the terms and conditions of all new equipment agreements are implemented.
- Conducts inspections on all new equipment products delivered and installed at client locations, as per contractual requirements to ascertain the completion of the scope of work.
- Builds competitive awareness of the products being offered in the market to help position Otis – Q as the preferred provider on all new equipment proposals.
- Assists the Finance Department with the timely collection of payments based on contract agreements.
- Maintains and updates the new equipment contracts database in the MIS system and provides periodic reports from this and other relevant sources to show the latest status of all contract activity.
- Prepares sales reports, pipeline forecasts as requested by the management.
- Executes sales operations with strict compliance to the quality procedures & ISO policies of the company.