** PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO QATARI CANDIDATES **
Job Summary and Purpose
Support the development and implementation of the Risk Management framework, policies and procedures and ensure the integration of the Risk Management principles into the various organizational activities. The role shall actively contribute to the identification, analysis and assessments of any potential risks and ensure actions are in place to mitigate them.
Additionally support the development and implementation of the adequate Business Continuity framework, policies and procedures to ensure organizational resilience.
1. Develop and implement the policies, procedures, and guidelines for the Risk Management framework.
2. Conduct awareness sessions for Risk Champions to ensure understanding of the Risk Management practices and the Risk Champions’ roles and responsibilities in various risk activities.
3. Facilitate risk workshops for the identification and compilation of risks and treatment strategies.
4. Formulate and assemble Risk Management reports, registers, metrics and dashboards.
5. Support the Risk Champions in classifying, monitoring, and evaluating changes in risk assessments.
6. Develop scenario analysis during the risk assessment process, when needed and as required.
7. Perform root cause analyses on identified risks, when needed and as required.
8. Build and conduct organization wide Risk Management awareness and training programs.
9. Quantify the risk exposure to support the risk severity ratings.
10. Coordinate with the required departments in order to ensure the closure of outstanding actions/treatment plans.
11. Coordinate and collaborate with external parties and agencies on various risk related subjects.
12. Consider and suggest methods to improve risk analysis and reporting to the Head of Risk & Information Security.
13. Monitor and report all risk management concerns and provide assistance in formulating and/or reviewing the risk assessment methodologies across the organization.
14. Communicate potential risk exposure as well as any gaps/improvements in the Risk Management manual to the Head of Risk & Information Security.
15. Provide support in implementing appropriate Risk Management solutions.
16. Manage the process for elevating severe risks to more senior levels when appropriate.
Business Continuity Management:
17. Develop and implement the policies, procedure, standards, guidelines, and templates for the Business Continuity Management (BCM) framework.
18. Conduct awareness sessions for Risk Champions to ensure understanding of the business continuity practices and their roles and responsibilities in various business continuity activities.
19. Support various activities such as risk assessment as part of Business Continuity Management in order to identify, evaluate and address potentially critical business situations.
20. Work closely with business departments to evaluate the business-critical processes identified in the Business Impact Analysis (BIA).
21. Liaise with business units to prepare Business Continuity requirement specifications e.g. worst case test scenarios, test procedures, etc.
22. Coordinate with respective departmental representatives to outline department level business continuity procedures.
23. Assist in periodic review and testing of established Business Continuity plans.
24. Assist in preparing the report findings to management and making recommendations for improvement as needed.
25. Build and conduct organization wide Business Continuity Management awareness and training programs.
26. Support and assist the information Security process and activities
27. Adhere to all relevant QHSE policies, procedures, instructions and controls so that Nakilat provides a safe, world class, secure and environmentally responsible service to customers, the public and its own people.
28. Implement approved policies, processes, and procedures, and provide instructions to subordinates to ensure their proper implementation.
29.Carry out any other duties as directed by the immediate supervisor.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration, or any other related field.
- Globally recognized credential certification in Risk and Business Continuity domain, e.g. PRM, FRM, CRMA, CRISC, ISO23001 LA/LI.
A minimum of 6 years of Risk Management and Business Continuity experience.
Job Specific Skills:
- Experience in risk exposure quantification and scenario modeling.
- Experience in implementing Risk Management and Business Continuity activities in accordance with standards (e.g. ISO 31000, ISO 23001).
- Experience in operational risk, project risk and financial/treasury risk in shipping industry is required.
- Ability to develop and quantify risk exposures and design appropriate risk scenarios.
- Ability to produce timely, accurate and effective Risk and Business Continuity reports.
- Ability to conduct Business Impact Analysis and Business Continuity Plans.
- Ability to conduct Business Continuity exercises e.g., stress test, table-top, drills,