About the job
Gulf Careers creates an opportunity for both job seekers and employers to facilitate an easy employment process in gulf countries such as UAE, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia.
- In-depth knowledge of project controls / risk management procedures, governance, tools and methodologies.
- Knowledge of enterprise risk management (ISO 31000), framework, principles and processes and other risk management standards and guidelines (COSO and PMBOK).
- Knowledge in setting up and implementing risk management policy.
- Knowledge in assessing business processes and functions.
- Understand threats and opportunities to the business environment and processes.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Strong relationship management.
- Good presentation and workshop management skills.
- Project Risk Management knowledge and understanding
- Effective in building good working relationships within complex structures, both internally and with various project stakeholders
- Ensure and review risk management compliance related to Projects
- Promote the consistent awareness and use of risk management and ownership of risk throughout the organization, in line with PWA Enterprise Risk Management Policy, Processes and Procedures.
- Work with and support the ERM team to ensure the building and maintenance of up-to-date risk registers in the Active Risk Manager (ARM) software for all areas throughout the PWA.
- Help departments throughout PWA to assess and monitor risks and develop and implement mitigation plans.
- Help coordinate risk reporting across PWA to ensure that management receives sufficient and reliable information.
- Should have a BSc Degree(any)
- Should have minimum 10 years demonstrable postgraduate experience
- Minimum 7 years directly related experience
- Preferably, have minimum 03 years’ experience in the gulf region.
What’s on Offer?
- Great Opportunity