We are hiring your skills to manage the pricing and/or inventory functions of a sub-set of POS/routes based on passenger booking velocity, competition pricing and availability, historical trends, special events, demand seasonality, Groups and Partnerships potential etc. You will take decisions affecting Pricing, Demand and Flight Inventory to optimize the assigned POS/route and network revenue. You will play a key role in setting up the pricing and inventory strategy for your POS and routes to ensure Qatar Airways competitiveness and ability to deliver its revenue goals and objectives including RASK.
In this role, you will work in a team of RM analysts and will also coordinate with other stakeholders in the Head Office e.g. Corporate Planning, Scheduling, Group Desk, MIS and CBI teams, Partnerships & Alliances teams, RM support functions and Field Sales teams. Your key daily and weekly responsibilities will include regular reviews of KPIs at POS and route level, review POS/OD demand and pricing bench marketing, take appropriate action at O&D and route level using specific decision support tools, setting up revenue optimization strategies by season, day of week and time of day to achieve the revenue and RASK targets through appropriate yield and volumes controls.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced professional to join the Revenue Management Team.
- Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Airline Revenue Management
- Experience working within the Revenue Management department in a global airline will be an added advantage.
- Experience in an airline practicing point of sale and origin and destination controls.
- Advanced analytical ability and strong understanding of mathematical and economic concepts as related to revenue management & pricing.
- Good knowledge of airline pricing and revenue management systems and tools such as PROS, Amadeus, airline tariffs, APTCO or SITA fare filing, Pricing Systems (PLP, AirPrice SITA or Sabre), Infare or Group Revenue Management Systems.
- Ability to delegate work, set clear direction and manage workflows. Strong mentoring and coaching skills. Ability to train, and foster teamwork among team members.