About the job
About The Role
As the Senior Revenue Management Analyst within the newly formed revenue protection team, you are responsible to monitor, analyze and identify abusive agents and abusive booking practices resulting in revenue leakage, monitor external and internal fraudulent activities encompassing the entire privilege club member base and industry partners data base. Work with Revenue Management Regional Managers, Finance, Loyalty teams and Internal Audit to develop/recommend and enhance solutions to meet objectives / KPIs.
Other Key Accountabilities Would Include
- Perform daily analysis of booking activities to identify gaps in QR policies and procedures
- Continuously look for improvements to existing system solutions to enhance detection and automation of analysis
- Develop accurate and effective methods for tracking inventory, fare rules, ticketing abuse
- Proactively recommend and implement solutions to detect significant change in booking or ticketing trends.
- Provide inputs to improve / enhance the revenue protection technology to support revenue growth, reduce costs and prevent revenue leakage
- Liaise with internal stakeholders such as privilege club team to determine and eliminate fraudulent activities involving member registration, mileage accrual and redemption
- Monitor and identify new technology and systems to assist in the ability to detect fraudulent activity and enforce standards for internal and external customers
- Protect and increase Airline revenue by reducing fraud with internal and external stakeholders, ensure compliance of booking policies, ticketing, fares and payment rules
- Work closely with the RM Data Science and DevOps teams to build scientific models to proactively detect trends in booking, ticketing, redemption and payment behavior.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced professional to join the RM – Systems and Science team.
- A bachelor’s degree qualification.
- 4+ years of job-related experience
- Experience in revenue management, pricing, finance or a related analytical field.
- Advanced analytical ability and strong understanding of airline operations, booking, ticketing and payment processes, Airline loyalty program and revenue integrity procedures
- Strong attention to detail and creative problem solving.
- Advanced ability in use of Microsoft Office software and able to independently manipulate data sources to create actionable analysis and/or reports.
- As required by the analytical assignment, a knowledge of airline pricing and revenue management systems and tools such as PROS, Amadeus, airline tariffs, APTCO or SITA fare filing, Pricing Systems, Infare, Group Revenue Management Systems, Airline Loyalty systems.