About the job
You will Optimize the recovery of store stock losses and minimize the impact of our activities on the environment to strengthen IKEA’s position as the best home furnishing store in the local market.
What’s more, we believe that you have the following knowledge, capabilities and motivation:
- Live and share the IKEA values every day
- Graduate (Bachelor of Commerce) / Business Management
- 5 – 7 years goods flow and supply chain management experience
- Knowledge of retail operations
- Meet or exceed sales and P & L objectives i.e. recovery index of 75-80%, returns management and damages & destructions budgets, quality/receiving credits, returns, staff costs and productivity.
- Assist the ISL Manager and Inventory team in order to provide a smooth running department, which in turn provides the best customer experience and maintain store stock accuracy
- To meet ICSS expectations, provide a positive customer shopping experience through operating an efficient, organized and safe As Is selling floor. As the Quality Control Ambassador, lead the Quality function to demand the best of the IKEA pipeline to better serve our customers.
- Develop action plans and partner with all areas of the store to achieve business goals and Operational Review standards.
- Work as an advocate of IKEA’s environmental goals and ensure operations are structured to meet or exceed Concept requirements.
- Promote and implement Recovery Concept throughout store according to the Recovery Manual guidelines.
- Ensure the smooth running of the As Is department and endeavour to resell all recovered stock in order to increase sales.
- Monitor and maintain an effective hardware/spare parts inventory system.
- Contribute as a member of the In Store logistics Management team, lead the Recovery team and manage the As-Is area.
- Monitor transfer types and maintain confirmation system for returned products to achieve goals.
- Assume responsibility for other tasks and projects as they occur.
PEOPLE MANAGEMENT & DEVELOPMENT
- Positively impact co-workers through training and coaching of the Recovery co-workers to meet the expectation of their Key Tasks.
- Ensure a safe pleasant co-worker working environment through operating an efficient and organized AS-IS selling floor, stock confirmation room and processing room