Manage geotechnical, geophysical and hydrogeological, geo-environmental investigation projects within state of Qatar. Prepare daily progress reports, factual and interpretative geotechnical reports, field supervision, data collection and interpretation, ensuring that works are performed in accordance with project specifications.
- Project management and on site supervision of geotechnical, geophysical hydrogeological and environmental investigation works
- Perform geological surveys, data acquisition, data processing, interpretation and reporting
- Sampling and core logging in accordance with BS 5930
- Analyse and interpret soil, rock and groundwater laboratory analyses
- Perform in-situ tests
- Preparation of daily borehole, field test, progress reports, survey reports
- Ensure that work is carried out in accordance with the Company’s established policies and procedures regarding quality, health, safety and environment.
- Ensure that continual safety vigilance and awareness is reinforced to all subordinates and all work is performed to the highest standards of safety.
- Maintains good housekeeping in his workplace.
- Focus on the needs of the customer / client and strive to exceed their expectations.
M.Sc. in Geology or related subject
- Evidence of continuing professional development.
- Working towards chartership
- Fluent in English Language
- Computer Literate
- Full Clean Driving License
Years of Experience Desired:
Experience of at least 15 years working with a geotechnical site investigation company.