Mace is an international consultancy and construction company that has delivered world-class projects since 1990. Today we employ over 6,000 people across North America, Europe, Middle East, North Africa, Sub-Saharan Africa, India and the Asia Pacific.
Our Middle East and North Africa hub started in 1998 and has successfully operated in a wide range of countries, delivering project and programme management and cost consultancy services.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the head in the delivery of project management requirements for the projects.
- Drafting, reviewing or recommending any project management related documents.
- Reviewing and ensuring that project management principles are incorporated and applied.
- Identifying, developing and promoting programme/project management policies.
- Providing progress reports.
- Planning and implementing of project.
- Facilitating the definition of project scope and goals.
- Defining project tasks and resource requirements.
- Developing full scale project plans.
- Liaising, coordinating, directing and monitoring the activities of project staff, PM/CM, design consultants and contractors etc.
- Liaising with various internal teams and external stakeholders to effectively manage projects.
- Managing project budget and project resource allocation.
- Reviewing contractors payment applications and participate in the timely preparation of monthly payment requisition.
- Keeping management informed on the progress of the project and any critical issues.
- Tracking project deliverables.
- Attending/chairing at relevant meetings/workshops.
- Scheduling, attending, conducting and documents all meetings with the contractor.
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams. You will have a construction or project management background and be hungry to grow your career and enjoy the opportunities Mace has to offer.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: www.macegroup.com.