About the job
Project: As part of the development of an international airport, the project incorporates the expansion of existing passenger and cargo terminals.
We are hiring an ambitious and forward-thinking senior project manager to join our established and growing team in Qatar.
This is an opportunity to work on a complex, long-term airport development scheme.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Assisting the head in the delivery of project management requirements for the projects.
- Drafting, reviewing or recommending any project management-related documents.
- Reviewing and ensuring that project management principles are incorporated and applied.
- Identifying, developing and promoting programme/project management policies.
- Providing progress reports.
- Planning and implementing of the project.
- Facilitating the definition of project scope and goals.
- Defining project tasks and resource requirements.
- Developing full-scale project plans.
- Liaising, coordinating, directing and monitoring the activities of project staff, PM/CM, design consultants, contractors and etc.
- Liaising with various internal teams and external stakeholders to effectively manage projects.
- Managing project budget and project resource allocation.
- Reviewing contractors payment applications and participate in the timely preparation of monthly payment requisition.
- Keeping management informed on the progress of the project and any critical issues.
- Tracking project deliverables.
- Attending/chairing at relevant meetings/workshops.
- Scheduling, attending, conducting and documenting all meetings with the contractor.
With a relevant degree qualification, you will take personal development seriously and be chartered with APM or other recognized institutions.
You are digitally savvy, can build lasting client relationships and lead strong, motivated teams. You must have experience in programme or project management on large international airport projects, including cargo facilities.