About the job
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Senior Project Engineer – Environment to join our award-winning team based in Doha, Qatar. This critical role will be responsible for environmental impact assessments, monitoring and environmental modeling on site on various projects in Qatar.
We envisage success in this role to include:
- Developing EIA, ESIA for buildings and masterplan projects.
- Involving in Environmental Management during construction.
- Experience with contaminated land sites and environmental permitting requirements.
- Conducting the air, noise and geo-environmental investigation and modeling.
- Performing environmental site inspections.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include a minimum of 5 years’ career experience partnered with a Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Engineering or Science or relevant.
Having a Qatar Engineering License (MME/UPDA) and experience in waste strategy development would be beneficial.