Urgently looking for Senior Planner(Procurement and Contracts)
1. Generate PO & Delivery Reports from the Oracle System.
2. Verify Delivery Status from the Updated PO/PR Tracking Sheet received from Head of Procurement.
3. Following-up Deliveries of all PO’s Issued & sent to Suppliers
4. Making Weekly Procurement Report based on the Updated PR/PO Tracking Sheet from the System for Department Weekly Meeting
5. Making Monthly Procurement Report based on the Updated PR/PO Tracking Sheet& Data from System reviewed by Head of Procurement.
6. Checking New Supplier Pre- Qualification Form submitted by New Vendor and Sending RFI’s to Suppliers.
7. Receiving PR’s – through the Oracle ERP system with proper specifications assigned by Head of Procurement.
8. Evaluate PR’s in Oracle ERP system with proper specifications.
9. Sending Enquiries to appropriate& approved dealers/suppliers.
10. Sending the approved PO’s to suppliers and Proper filing of all PO’s document
11. experience in creating reports and presentations and have skills in following up contracts and tenders
Candidates must have at least 5 years experience
Must have QID(under family sponsorship) or can provide secondment.