Senior Piping Engineer
Staff Department: Engineering
Other: Family Status Available
Experience & Skills
- 10 years relevant post graduate experience with specific discipline design engineering experience, of which 6 years in Oil & Gas industry, with an engineering international consulting company, EPIC contractor or Operating Company.
- Possess sound technical knowledge in the Piping discipline area and the required interfaces. Familiar with Shell DEPs and other international design codes and standards such as ASME B31.3, API RP 14E, API 600, ISO14692, ISO 15156 etc.
- Fully familiar with the disciplined software and design review, shc as CAESER II and review of 3D modeling software.
- Familiar with all types of FEED & EPIC deliverables, equipment, design and construction progress reviews.
- Experienced in Equipment Piping Layout and Piping Layout for both offshore and onshore facilities.
- Experienced in Piping Materials (metallic and non-metallic).
- Experienced in Stress analysis of the piping system.
- Experienced in the implementation of industry best practices and the company’s systems, processes, and standards.
- Possess good communication and presentation skills and be fluent in English.
- Bachelor’s Degree in discipline engineering or equivalent.
- Chartered Engineer status or equivalent is preferable.