Senior Pipeline Engineer – Onshore
The primary purpose of the job
- Provide technical support to projects.
- Provide technical services and technical support in the area of discipline engineering for all assigned engineering projects and ad-hoc support as required, in order to achieve the required technical quality and integrity of work while considering project objectives in terms of safety, time and cost.
- Discipline Technical Authority, of behalf of Discipline Lead.
Experience & Skills
- Minimum of ten (10) years relevant post-graduate experience, of which six (6) years is in the Oil & Gas industry, with an international consulting company, EPIC contractor or Operating Company. Shall possess very good technical skills and understanding of fundamentals in his discipline.
- Skill/knowledge of International and Shell DEPs standards related to onshore Pipeline Engineering. Experience with Shell Technical Authority (TA) System is preferred
- Proficiency in engineering software for the design and installation of onshore pipeline systems.
Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering. Chartered Engineer status of equivalent is preferable.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: www.petroplan.com.