We are a community of individuals with different points of view who enjoy opportunities to share our skills and ideas. As a manager, we know that you’ll genuinely value people who will articulate their perspectives while respecting those of others. We value diversity, so here in our inclusive environment, you and your team will find no limits to professional growth. We will welcome you into the stimulating process of exchanging ideas and leading others to succeed by doing the same.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage and review multi-disciplinary project inputs, critically assess the application of design criteria, check plans and specifications for accuracy of design and completeness.
- Lead external and internal coordination pertinent to sewerage, surface & groundwater design and construction.
- Review, comment/recommend acceptance or otherwise of related contractors’ submissions.
- Liaise with utility providers and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Perform actual design duties and other related duties when directed.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of 15 years post-graduate and demonstrable experience, of which 7 years as an open cut and micro tunneling, sewerage, surface & groundwater networks design engineer in similar or works with coordination with stakeholders, government agencies, organization, department, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited university
- Professional Qualification from a recognized International Institution
- Chartered Engineer in recognized Professional Institution is highly preferred
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: jobs.parsons.com.