WSP is looking for a Senior Pavement Engineering Specialist with over 15 years of experience of overall responsibility of management and administration of a Contract including supervision, coordination and project delivery, with particular emphasis on meeting the contract requirements with respect to quality, time and budget., during the construction phase.
A Typical Week Would Include
The key objectives of the roles are to:
- Strong experience in Pavement evaluation using the newest technologies and equipments.
- Pavement layout, pavement marking and street furniture.
- Provide technical supervision of field inspection and testing at construction site related to pavement evaluations and investigations
- Ensure inspection and checking of all delivered materials to site for conformance to the project requirements and approval
- Establish procedures for inspection approvals in accordance with the requirements of the contract.
- Review and comment on the contractor’s programs ensuring that they are sufficiently detailed to demonstrate compliance with the requirements of the contract, allocated resources.
We’d Love To Hear From You If You Have
- Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Professional Engineering Charter/member.
- Minimum 15 years of working related experience.
- Must have experience in leading supervision activities on major expressways.
- Essentially having detailed knowledge of post-contract supervision role and responsibilities related to review of contractor’s shop drawings, submittals and site inspection procedures.