In this role, you will be responsible for supporting the Manager Contact Centre Operations in design, development, implementation and management of integrated global Contact Centre manpower planning strategy. In addition, you will also be responsible for supporting management with the creation of manpower optimization plans and along with long term and short term forecast and preparing optimized schedules for all sites according to business requirements and the strategic policy. Moreover, You will actively generate actionable call- and non-call-item volume forecasts for all services of the Qatar Airways Customer Contact network based on historical data and business-related assumptions.
- In cooperation with Manager CC Operations (MCCO), the role will be accountable for the administration, optimization and implementation of a standardized WFM Contact Centre software solution for the running of all hosted solutions in QR Doha headquarter and locally hosted in all QR Contact Centre sites.
- Coordinates and manages the roll-out of dedicated Contact Centre WFM applications at all sites and support the implementation and administration process.
- Ensure WFM system functionality through Service Level Agreements with application providers.
- Be proactive in highlighting opportunities to improve performance in all areas of the operation, reduce costs, improve service levels and optimize customer satisfaction.
- Maintain and manage the schedules cycle with customer service managers to ensure needs are being met and anticipated.
- Help to continually develop, improve scheduling efficiency, using knowledge and information taken from own network (internal and external).
- Supporting MCCO in designing the setup of WFM system structure including related applications individually for each contact centre sites and customize when required WFM set up to meet local labour law requirements.
- Supporting MCCO in developing and implementation of unified reporting including operational performance data, headcount reports, staff adherence and attrition reports and management information dashboards.