About the job
Inteligent document management is a global engineering & support organization, comprising around 70+ individuals located across the world. We provide archiving and retrieval solutions to all business divisions focusing on supporting Legal, Regulatory and Operational functions. The application is built in micro services matter on .net framework based on Wintel platform along with 3rd party software to deal with multiple Petabytes of application and communication data.
We are currently in search of talented .Net developers who will join our team.
Successful candidate would be responsible for managing technology in projects and providing technical guidance / solutions for work completion:
- To be responsible for providing technical guidance / solutions
- To ensure process compliance in the assigned module and participate in technical discussions/review.
- To prepare and submit status reports for minimizing exposure and risks on the project or closure of escalations.
- Being self-organized, focused on develop on time and quality software
We recruit ‘generalizing specialists’ who are expert in the core technologies and users of (or would like to learn) other technologies.
- MS .Net – 4+ years
- Aspnet MVC
- Unit testing (nunit or MS Test)
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Agile experience – minimum 6 months
- REST services
- Windows DevOps experience
- Micro-service architecture and Object oriented design
- SOLID principles, Design and analysis
- Clean code principles and Unit tests
- Problem solving
Nice to have
Good To Have
- Hibernate / entity framework
- Kofax KTA 7
- Microservices experience
- Understanding archiving solutions and records management
- Extracting and/ or Documents processing
- Experienced in KOFAX from technical perspective
English: B2 Upper Intermediate