As a Senior Member Service Desk Agent , you will be responsible for offering all Privilege Club related services in 24/7/365 environment to loyalty members. The role will assist members with their queries related to QRPC account and provide a one-stop solution for members regarding award booking, upgrades, ticketing and other loyalty services.
- Provide loyalty members who visit the member service desk clear and accurate membership information, answering questions and queries clearly, delivering a professional and efficient service.
- Make award bookings and issue tickets for members providing an efficient and one-stop solution.
- Assist members with their account information and ensure issues are resolved in one visit to avoid inconvenience, escalation and complaints.
- Ensure all redemption requests are processed, providing alternatives to the member where seats for their desired date of travel is not available, to ensure that they are able to redeem their miles and travel as desired.
- Ensure tickets are issued correctly and audit coupons are logged, ensuring the transactions are captured and accounted.
- Process Upgrade on Departure requests.
- Process UMNR request.
- Process all QRPC related queries from members in a timely, professional and efficient way to ensure Member satisfaction.
- Support all other QRPC related activities from head office.
- If unable to resolve any member issues, escalate to the Supervisor to find a solution to avoid complaints and ensure the member is satisfied/ happy.
- Make sure travel details have been correctly received from members to avoid mistakes in transactions
- Make certain that Q-miles are correctly deducted from the member’s QRPC account and that the ticketing information is updated in the system to avoid audit queries.
- Collect all fees and taxes (as per company policy and procedure) and ensure bookings are set up correctly for ticket issue, to avoid mistakes and errors.
- Correctly issue tickets for members and ensure all details are correct.
- Maintain an efficient filing system of all award request forms so that they can be retrieved as and when necessary.
We are looking for a passionate experienced professional to join Commercial team.
A successful candidate will have-
- A bachelor’s degree qualification
- Min. 1 -2 years of experience of providing excellent customer service and proactively improving customer experience.
- Basic to Intermediate understanding of dashboard reporting tools e.g. PowerBI
- Good understanding or enthusiasm for the airline industry.
- Ability to understand customer data and communicate it in a concise and relevant way.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.