Parsons’ engineering and construction management staff members create innovative, safe, and sustainable infrastructure in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, and Kuwait. We deliver rail, transit, road, and highway transportation; water conveyance and wastewater treatment; oil and gas; land development; public; and aviation infrastructure to our customers and communities. Parsons creates interconnected communities and world-class infrastructure.
The Senior Mechanical Engineer shall be able to demonstrate the following Key Skills:
- Deep well-storming water pumping station design.
- Design for the mechanical plant (pumps, screens, valves).
- Pipeline design and hydraulic calculations.
- Peer review mechanical contract documents, calculations & reports.
- Detailed knowledge of mechanical specifications and datasheets.
- Detailed knowledge of pumping station operation and maintenance.
- Detailed knowledge of testing and commissioning (FAT & SAT).
- Minimum 15 years demonstrable experience, of which 5 years as a Manager/Technical lead in a design management capacity of similar works.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited University with Professional Qualifications from a recognized International Institution.
- Must have experience in managing, reviewing and approving of design documents and drawings associated with the screening and transfer of flows in deep stormwater/sewerage pumping stations and other associated process type buildings like odor facilities.
- Must have excellent communication skills and experience of large scale project delivery and design team management.
- Must be fluent in English both written and spoken with excellent capability in written technical skills as well as oral and written communication skills.
Apply for this job on company website, click on this link: jobs.parsons.com.