About the job
- Provide all aspects of Mechanical Engineering support to contribute to the division strategy and goals which includes design reviews, commissioning, start-up, failure analysis, advanced troubleshooting and develop work packs to maintenance executed modifications.
- Define and document best practices within the area of expertise and recommend performance improvement initiatives.
- Provide technical input related to area of expertise to other disciplines and functions as per requirements to support overall business objectives.
- Control and supervise the activities undertaken by contractors, consultants and service providers.
- Guide less experienced engineers in implementing the company integrity and reliability systems.
- Support and facilitate smooth completion of project tie-in requirements for all systems under the area of responsibility.
- Maintain Issue Register identifying and resolving critical issues including new technology risks(under area of responsibility) which could impact new project Reliability and Availability.
- Provide Management of Change related technical support to assigned Assets (Operations) and identifying timely solutions to ensure Asset Integrity and Reliability sustaining safe and continuous plant environment.
- Active participation in Safety Workshops, Cold Eye Reviews and Value Improvement Workshops. Steward and participate in Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA), scenario based risk assessments (SBRAs), risk screening and Formal Risk Assessment (FRA).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
- 6 years experience in an oil and gas environment.
- Attained Senior Engineer level of competencies as per Mechanical Technical Competencies.