About the job
To manage execution of marketing communications including media advertising, public relations, e-marketing, events, photography and sponsorships, and to act as an interface between the other sections and departments and marketing communication channels. To build brand equity and brand awareness through marketing communications and to liaise with media and PR agencies to develop appropriate channels for marketing communications. To develop and execute Public Relations strategies that support the company communication strategies.
- Establish the short and long-term strategy for the marketing communication, translate it into business plans with objectives and performance indicators and report on the progress of activities against those plans to measure success to support the achievement of Healthcare’s strategic objectives.
- Build and lead a motivated, engaged and competent manpower throughout the marketing communication, by setting priorities and objectives, managing performance, and providing ongoing feedback and coaching to improve performance.
- Recommend an optimum organization structure for the marketing communication in coordination with CEO and the Human Resources, to ensure efficient and effective workflow of operational processes and optimal utilization of resources.
- Collaborate with Human Resources in the development of the marketing communication’s manpower plan to ensure timely and best-of-class delivery of tasks.
- Prepare and recommend the marketing communication’s budget in alignment to the respective annual business plan and ensure proper cascading into marketing communication budgets.
- Develop appropriate controls to monitor adherence to communication’s policies and procedures and report variances as applicable.
- Monitor and control expenditure against approved budget and reconcile budget variances to ensure on-target performance against budgets.
- Direct marketing communication activities in alignment with strategic company goals and objectives.
- Develop, execute, and manage marketing campaigns which includes media advertising, PR, social media, events and sponsorships.
- Lead and drive media advertising activities, e-marketing activities, events and sponsorships, PR activities across company to enhance the brand image of company.
- Collaborate with all the stakeholders to support their efforts, which includes creation of marketing collateral sales presentations, brochures, magazines, etc.
- Track and provide latest industry trends, challenges and competitive analysis through marketing research.
- Ensure that all the communication channels and messages delivered adhere to company’s brand guidelines as well as the principle suppliers’ brand guidelines.
- Ensure all communication is aligned with the marketing policies and tailored to the targeted audience and market.
- Manage any governmental approvals as required.
- Facilitate and ensure consistent application of branding on all collateral materials.
- Work closely with the Finance Department to get the third-party invoices processed on time.
- Collaborate closely with the stakeholders or directly with the BU marketing team to enhance the brand visibility and image in the market.
- Develop the Marketing Communications team if any, manage workload between resources, set and communicate guiding goals, measure accomplishments, diagnose strengths, weaknesses and potential, give useful feedback, delegate and develop, and coach the employees for the present and the future.
- Manage the development, implementation of and compliance to business unit policies, systems, processes and procedures, identifying potential areas of improvement, to ensure an efficient and effective operation.
- Direct the compliance to all relevant HSE&E and QM policies, procedures and controls across the division to guarantee employee safety, legislative compliance, delivery of high-quality service standards and a responsible environmental attitude.
Job Knowledge & Skills
- Strong Knowledge of the Marketing industry
- Good organisational and planning skills
- Excellent written and confident verbal communication
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong writing, editing, proofreading, layout and design, professional printing / publishing skills
- Ability to present concepts verbally and visually
- Graduate Degree in Management / Administration (Essential)
- Post Graduate Degree in Marketing or any related field
- Minimum 10 years of Experience
- Min 5 years in managerial experience
- Min 3 years in GCC (preferred)